Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas in the Philipines


We arrived in Manilla on November first.  Christmas was already in full swing.  Trees decorated, Santa everywhere and bloody Christmas music.  OMG.... if I hear one more rapped up Christmas carol I will become homicidal.  Not only are they blaring out over ever speaker but people are singing along at the tops of their voices whether they can sing or not.  Augh!  It is November 13 and I am already Christmased out. 
 This is pretty awesome, tho.  It is a REAL, life sized gingerbread train.
 You could stand in the back of this to have your photo taken.  I watched some kids being photographed and they were knocking the frosting off.  Yes, I did want to beat the little gangsters.
 Detail
Icicle detail.  Cool, huh?


This is the street in front off our hotel.


The fountain in front of our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment