Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hotel Killa
















We arrived in Caffeyete yesterday afternoon. Sean is sick of being a Bohemian so we comprimised on a hotel. I think we picked the best one in town. Actually, I think we picked the best one in the whole world! It is privately owned by a woman named Martha. She is a typical independant business owner... works 100 hours a day. She is here when we get up and she is here when we go to bed. She works seven days a week. She takes part in every aspect of running this business from the paperwork to the sweeping. She and I have been comiserating! It has paid off for her, tho. This place is immaculate! It is the most tasteful hotel I have ever seen. Every room is decorated with local crafts. The garden is immaculate and the breakfast is to die for. It even has a cat! Luna. Here are some photos of the garden and the lobby area. I have not yet figured out how to post the photos properly so I apologise for the poor lay out.

1 comment:

  1. Picture of Luna, please!
    Enjoying this too much!
    Emmie

    ReplyDelete